zaterdag 21 mei 2011

Plaid Blue French

I didn´t post for a while, so I decided to do some pretty cool nails :p
The photos aren´t really good, and since I can´t use photoshop cause my laptop died, I can´t edit them.
I hope I get my macbook soon, so I can my pictures again.


Picture of the nailpolishes I used :
Catrice French Manicure Basecoat.
Catrice Top Coat
Essence Choose Me
Essence You Belong to Me
Essence White Tip Painter
Essence Limited Edition Forever Mine
Essence Dotting Tool
Essence Nail Art Glitter

So as you can see, really budget proof :)


I saw a tutorial on youtube with this nail art design, but instead of blue, she did pink.
And instead of the nail art jewellery she painted a strawberry.
But I didn´t have two pink colours that matched, so I decided to do it with blue.

Here´s the tutorial.


So you as you can see, her nails are totally different than mine.
So, just be creative, and do what you think fits better on your nails !

                                               And just remember, practise makes perfect  !
When I did my nails for the first time, it looked horrible xD

The main reason I started this blog was because a lot of people look at my nails and say :
Wow !!! That is so beautiful ! I wish I could do that !
Maybe I am gonna do some tutorials myself when I have a webcam or something.
And of course more followers ;)

Bye Bye !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten