woensdag 11 mei 2011

Some Photography

Hey Guys !
So because I uploaded a nail art today, a decided to show you guys some pictures I made.
I really love photography, and I am always taking my camera with me.
I guess you can say I am a little addicted :)

Wanna see them ??
Here you go :

So I made this one two weeks ago. I really like the lightning.
And I like how the sun shines red and the way my camere captured that :)




I really like this one because I like snow. That´s everything :p

I love this weird little animal !!
I made the colours a little brighter with photoshop, and edited the light.
I think it turned out really cool.

Okay, now up to the last one !



I like this photo, because of waterfall on the background,
and the flamengo off course xD
And the flowers in the left corner are really pretty.

Please let me know what you think !
Do you want more photography or Nailart ? Or both ???
Let me know in the comments, and I see you next time !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten